C & J ROOFING
Because Quality Leaves No Regrets
Get a FREE Quote For Your Project
Commercial Roofing in Chambersburg, PA
When you need commercial roofing services you want a reliable roofing contractor with the necessary skills and experience. C&J Roofing has been in the business of roofing for over 20 years and can take on any commercial roofing project, be it a re-coat or a full roof install. There are many commercial roofing types to choose from and our team of roofing professionals are available to help you find the perfect roofing material for your building. Contact us today for commercial roofing services in Chambersburg, PA.
Commercial Roofing Types
Whether you are on a tight budget or want the most durable roof available, our contractors can help. C&J Roofing has provided commercial roofing services for all kinds of commercial buildings, including flat and sloped roofs. We know that a new roof is a major investment for your business, so you want the best quality at the best price. Our roofing company offers a wide selection of quality roofing materials to suit any need or budget. If you have special requirements, let us know and we will help you find the perfect roof for your building. Many of the flat roof options available are durable, available in many textures and colors, and can last for 30 years with proper care. Check out the commercial roofing materials we install and repair and give us a call if you need any of the following:
A type of durable and affordable rubber roofing, EPDM is widely used and has been on the market for many decades.
– Whether you have a leaking roof or other problem, our roofers can get it fixed up quickly! – W
Corrugated Metal Roofing:
Durable and lasting 50 years on average, metal roofing is naturally energy efficiency and highly weather-resistant.
– Metal roofs are very flexible and can be molded to fit any shape roof including slightly sloped commercial roof. – M
With it’s reflective surface, TPO roofing can lower the temperature of your roof and improve energy efficiency.
-TPO roofing comes in wide, large sheets making the installation process easier. – T
Consisting of various synthetic rubber and plastic polymers, rubber roofing membranes provide excellent waterproofing.
– Rubber roofing has an impenetrable seal to prevent leaks and seam damage, and is a great alternative to shingles. – F
Single Ply Rubber Roofing:
Single-ply roof membranes are lightweight and designed to provide durable protection from weather and debris.
– Single-ply roofs can be applied through several types of methods (ballasted, attached or adhered), perfect for a new commercial space or a new home. – S
There are many benefits to popular commercial roof types:
- Lower cost of maintenance and repairs that occur over time
- A decrease on energy bills when paired with a rubber roof, TPO and/or additional coating
- Solar-reflective properties that insulate for cooler homes in the summer and warmer homes in the winter
- Professional roofing service installation from C&J Roofing that will guarantee a great looking roof is installed on time and on budget.
If you are looking for installation or repair services for any of these roofing materials, or don’t see what you’re looking for, contact us today! We offer free consultations to help you determine the best path to take when it comes to installing, replacing, or repairing a roof.
I have a home that was build in 1912. Needless to say, an older home can present challenges. Having said that, I could not have picked a better company to provide quality, value and expert craftsmanship than C&J roofing. From providing a new roof, to replacing gutters, to pouring footers to shore up my porch to, to the custom Vinyl and PVC dormer work., they were able to do it all and in record time! To top it all off, my new roof came with a 50 year warranty, with a 15 year non pro rated period. Yepp, you read that right, 50 YEARS!!! I have more projects planned and have yet to find anything that C&G roofing couldn’t handle. I STRONGLY recommend these guys!.